In your guild’s stronghold zone, there are four dragons, one in each of the four cardinal corners (NW, NE, SW, SE). Your guild can start an event to fight them that lasts 10 minutes either by using a golden bell (purchased on zen market, 500zen, 5 uses), or by talking to the Travelling Wizard that shows up at the stronghold near the large rock. He shows up randomly, but is there more often than not. If he isn’t, just wander around inside the castle for a minute until he shows up.
– First i marked the location on the map where the dragons appear with numbers:
– 1. Red dragon ( moderate difficulty )
– 2. Blue dragon ( advanced difficulty )
– 3. Black dragon ( advanced difficulty )
– 4. Green dragon ( moderate difficulty )
Currently our chances to take down 2 dragons is by attacking red and green dragon. Since they are on the opposite side of map.
Once the dragon is defeated the remaining 3 flee in 60 seconds; while the selected route takes 90 to 100 seconds to cover with a 110% speed mount so clearing 2 dragons with 1 team is literally impossible.
1. Once starting the event, you’ll have one minute to ‘stage’ before the dragons arrive.
2. Once the dragons arrive, you have 10 minutes to kill them. However, you can get almost 11 minutes, because after the first dragon dies the 10-minute timer disappears and a one-minute timer begins to kill the other 3 before they flee. So if you kill the first dragon at 9 minutes 59 seconds, you’d have another minute, bringing the total time to 10 minutes 59 seconds theoretically.
3. If more than 20 people are near any given dragon at the same time, that dragon becomes immune to damage. This is why you form two primary groups, one for north and one for south dragons.
4. You can see all four dragons’ hitpoints as a % in the top-right side of the screen. This is important, and all players should be aware of this and be keeping an eye on it, especially after the two larger teams break away from NW and SW to head to NE and SE (see strategy below).
Continue reading »